We are always looking for talented designers, project managers or artists to join us. If you are interested in working with L’Atelier Five, please send your portfolio and work samples to email@example.com
Current Open Positions
- Designer/ Creative Manager
- Freelance Mid Level Designer
- Freelance Experiential Designer
Designer / Creative Manager
The designer/ creative manager will work across an array of luxury retail projects including pop up, windows, seasonal in store briefs, experiential and brand activations. The successful candidate will have a creative sense of design, layout and conceptual thinking, and work alongside managing director and production team to deliver engaging and on-brand customer experience.
- Develop creative proposals, pushing the boundaries in line with the LA5 ethos
- Communicate and generate ideas through quick hand sketches, respecting technical constraints and specs, then following this process through to 2d and 3d visions
- Create technical plans, package and artworks ready for production
- Deliver high quality visualisations and presentation to the clients in order to communicate ideas in a premium and efficient way.
- Responsible for supervising freelance designers and ensure they deliver designs in line with the brief and the brand.
- Flexibility in working on numerous and forthcoming projects any one time, with very tight deadlines
- Budget and time tracking for Client Briefs & Freelance designers
- Liaise directly with clients to receive initial briefs and feedback from submitted proposals
- Full proficient knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Full proficient knowledge in a3D software (Sketch Up, Rhino, Vectorworks…)
- Full proficient knowledge with rendering software ( Keyshot, Vray…)
*Please note, this is not a graphic design position and candidates must have 3D software and rendering experience*
- Experience working on a variety of design projects for luxury brands including but not exclusive to retail / visual merchandising from first concept to final implementation
- Commercial awareness, up to date with current trends and awareness of the luxury field. Keep an eye on the design industry, retail, event and cultural scene.
- Understand the retail luxury field and develop commercially driven concepts.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Positive and can do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively alongside the managing director and production manager.
Most of all, we want you to be highly creative, enjoy your time with us and be passionate about what you do!